Life is hectic, and it's too easy for your bank accounts to get lost in the shuffle. Wouldn't it be great if you could receive a text message when your account fell below a specified balance? Or if you were notified when a deposit was posted to your account? Or were reminded exactly when your loan payment was due? Now you can, with Mobile Alerts. It's the best way to monitor your account balances and transactions.
You can choose from a variety of Mobile Alerts:
- Deposit Alert: receive a text message when a deposit posts to your account.
- Automatic ACH Deposit Alert: receive a text message when an ACH deposit is posted to your account (payroll direct deposit)
- Low Balance Alert: receive a text message when your balance falls below a specified amount.
- Withdrawal Alert: receive a text message when a withdrawal is posted to your account.
- Loan Alerts: receive text messages when your loan payment is due or past due.
These types of alerts not only help you manage your account, but also offer real consumer protection against fraud, ID theft and against unexpected overdrawn accounts.
Enrollment is easy. Simply log in to your Online Banking account using a computer to get started.