Mobile Web Banking
It gets even better if your phone has Internet access! With this service, you can:
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Change and cancel pending payments
- Locate the nearest Midwest Bank branch or ATM
To use our Mobile Web Banking, your mobile device must have an Internet browser and may require a data service plan. You access the Midwest Mobile website by using the link sent by text message to your phone during the enrollment process.
Mobile Web BillPay
Now you can pay your bills from anywhere your phone goes. Just select your payee from the list, enter the amount, payment date and confirm. That's it! You've securely paid your bills right from the palm of your hand. You can also view and modify pending payments. Mobile BillPay is available to all our online BillPay subscribers.
Mobile Web access is required. BillPay is not available with our Text Banking option.
Not currently a BillPay user? Click here to learn more about this service!
Frequently Asked Questions...
When I click the link for the Midwest Mobile website, nothing happens, what should I do?
Every mobile device and mobile network is different, so you may not be able to click on a link in a text message. Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Open the text message and click the "Send" or "Go" button on your mobile device to access the website URL. Then click the address to go directly to the website.
- Open the text message and write down your unique website URL. Type the URL in your device's web browser to go directly to the website.
If you still can't access the Midwest Mobile website, contact your mobile service carrier.