We're looking to connect great people with great opportunities. Are you ready to join us? Discover a career in banking at Midwest Bank.
We are seeking to fill the position of Credit Analyst. This individual will support the Credit Analysis department and be responsible for analyzing and monitoring credit risk. They will be required to monitor the risk of consumer loans on a weekly basis and assist the Senior Credit Analyst with completing financial spreads and loan presentations. This position could be located in either our Norfolk or Lincoln locations.
Applicant must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and good interpersonal and time management abilities. Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting required or in process. Experience as a Credit Analyst or in Accounting preferred but not required.
The Director of Marketing for Midwest Bank will be responsible for the development and execution of all marketing and advertising strategies, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer interaction. Oversees all operations of Marketing, including planning, developing, implementing, and monitoring the overall business strategy to successfully achieve business plans and goals.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow Business through innovative acquisition marketing strategies to attract lifetime customers.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for regions, including marketing, public relations, and advertising with all types of media appropriate to specific markets.
- Develop and manage the continuity of message throughout marketing materials.
- Develop unique value propositions and business partnerships, as well as call-to-action oriented advertising targeted toward key customer segments that increases brand awareness and sales.
- Develop and oversee the execution of advertising and promotional campaigns/events that strengthen brand and product awareness and sales for various markets.
- Oversee and assist in the creation and implementation of a social media strategy that creates a strong brand presence supporting and expanding awareness, engagement, and solutions.
- Develop, track and present metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Responsible for the generation of growth opportunities by increasing brand awareness through product positioning, digital experience and successful marketing campaigns and promotions for the entire organization.
- Focused on consumer expectations and emerging technologies. Ensures our branding message is distributed across all channels and to targeted audiences by creating and telling our story.
- Responsible for budget development, monitoring, and maintenance for the Marketing and Digital Strategy functions.
- Attends community events as appropriate during and outside of regular business hours to create public relations and community connections.
- Outstanding leadership, business and overall management skills.
- Strong strategic planning, analysis and execution skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation programs and projects.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and be a team player.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience in comparable industries.
- Bachelor’s/University degree required.
- Additional activities include standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, bending, reading, concentrating, communicating, and interacting with others.
Our Norfolk location is looking to fill the position of a full time Operations Analyst. This position will be responsible for various monitoring and processing tasks related to the day-to-day operations of the bank, responding to, and resolving operational issues, working with department heads to develop, train and carry out department and bank wide goals, and willingness to be involved in developing and implementing projects.
Applicant must be detail oriented, self-motivated, effective time manager and possess leadership capabilities. Good verbal and written communication skills as well as good computer skills are desired. 3-5 years of experience in Banking Operations is required and experience with Fiserv preferred but not required. Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Commercial Loan Officer. Primary responsibilities will be to provide lending services to our customers and prospective clients mainly in commercial and some consumer lending. In addition, this self-motivated individual will be providing sound banking advice accompanied with exceptional personal service. This individual must have excellent communication and organizational skills, takes initiative, enjoys people and willing to get involved in the community.
Associates degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field. Three-Five years’ experience required.
Our Deshler location is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Loan Officer. Seeking a self-motivated individual who will provide sound banking advice accompanied with exceptional personal service. This person would oversee an existing loan portfolio in addition to the expectation of creating new business. An emphasis will be placed on agricultural-related lending in addition to some commercial and consumer lending. This individual must have excellent communication and organizations skills and be willing to get involved in the community.
Associates degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field. Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking or related business preferred.