MOBILE BUSINESS BANKING
Your business doesn't stop after hours and neither should your bank. Access your account, transfer money, manage transactions and more with our mobile banking for your business.
Mobile Business Banking
Our Mobile Business Banking allows you to manage your business finances from almost anywhere your business takes you. Any time of the day, you can manage your finances easily, securely, and quickly. Download our Midwest Bank Business app in the App Store or Google Play to get started.
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer money
- Approve transactions (Wire, ACH, Transfers, Loans, Bill Payments)
- Remotely deposit checks
- Originate payments (ACH, Wire, Bill Pay, Loans)
- Duplicate ACH transfer detection
- Real-time alerts
- Multifactor authentication and secure login
- Both hardware and software token authentication
- Supports built-in smartphone identity technologies such as fingerprint and facial recognition
Cash Management at Your Fingertips!
All of your accounts are visible with a simple tap, giving you the complete financial picture. Authorized users can check balances, review recent transactions, and view check images with just a few taps. Having real-time information is a critical part of your everyday cash management work flow.
It isn't always possible to run back to your office and make approvals on waiting transactions. With our Mobile Business Banking, you won't have to. Authorized users can:
- Approve transfers between accounts
- Approve ACH transactions
- Approve wire transfers
- Approve loan payments or advances
- Approve BillPay transactions
Spend last time at the bank depositing checks and more time running your business. Using the Midwest Bank Business app on your phone or tablet, simply snap a photo of the check, front and back, and your deposit is done. Checks must be endorsed with your business name and "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY". To activate this feature, contact your local Midwest Bank branch.
With real-time alerts, you'll know when important transactions are ready for your approval or when items need your attention. Set up and manage your alerts with a few taps of your finger. Alerts combined with the many approval processes make Mobile Business Banking an essential tool for fraud prevention. You'll know immediately if there is an issue and have the ability to take action.
Due date for a bill sneaking up on you? Conveniently issue payments to the billers that you have already set up in Business Online Banking BillPay. Or quickly, look through your payment history to see if the office has already taken care of it for you.
You're able to originate ACH and Wire transfers directly from within Mobile Business Banking. Or, initiate an account to account transfer and put the funds where you need them to keep your business moving.
Mobile Business Banking uses the same safe authentication process you already use for Business Online Banking. Use your same password and access ID to log in or use your smart phone's built-in security features such as fingerprint or facial recognition.
If you use tokens to log in or to authorize transactions, then you'll use your token the same way with Mobile Business Banking. Mobile Business Banking also supports software tokens so there's one less item to have with you. The result is multiple layers of authentication to protect your business information.
- Have a business account, loan, or line of credit with Midwest Bank.
- Be enrolled for Business Online Banking.
- Mobile Business Banking users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds. These permissions are managed using a computer to access your Business Online individual user settings.
- Have an Internet-enabled Apple® or Android® mobile phone. Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
To get started, contact your local Midwest Bank Branch.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. | Android is a trademark of Google Inc. | All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.