Our lending experts have real-life agricultural experience, many have their own operations and understand the uncertainty that comes with farming. We are here to support you, your family, and your farm and provide you with financial solutions to help you be as profitable as we can. The ag industry is a critical part of the economy here in Nebraska, and we're proud to have a long history of agricultural banking - helping generations of farmers reach their goals.
- Ag Real Estate Loans - this loan is for you when you need to purchase farmland, a farmstead, or ranchland.
- Machinery & Equipment Loans - we can help customize a loan for you to get the machinery and equipment you need to keep your operation moving.
- Ag Operating Loans and Lines of Credit - this is a flexible solution that can help you with almost any of the costs that come with your operation.
- Livestock Loans - we're here to help you get the financing you need for breeding and feeder livestock as well as for feed expenses.
Just Getting Started?
Midwest Bank participates in various governmental loan assistance programs for farmers and ranchers who are just getting started. We are able to offer you various terms, payment schedules, and low rates, all vital to getting your operation off the ground. Ask one of our Ag Lenders about:
- FSA Guaranteed Loans or click here for more information
- NIFA Farm Real Estate Loans or click here for more information
These programs are perfect for you if you are a beginning farmer or rancher looking to build a successful operation and strong financial relationship with your bank.
Contact a local Midwest Bank branch near you to talk to one of our ag lenders today!
Small Business Administration Guaranteed Loans (SBA)
Whether you're starting a small business or expanding your current business, you need the right financing at the right time with the right bank in order to succeed. Midwest Bank has partnered with the Small Business Administration to offer a number of financial programs to make your venture successful.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Click here to download a Personal Financial Statement
Financing is needed in all facets of your business, from development to expansion. If you have set goals for your business and you are looking for a financial partner to help you achieve your goals, meet with any of our loan officers to discuss your options.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Equipment Loans