Bank debit cards allow you to make purchases conveniently and confidently almost anywhere. Midwest Bank can quickly help you sign up and get started using your debit card right away. Visit any of our branch locations for more information.
For LOST or STOLEN Debit Cards
Outside of regular business hours call 1-800-472-3272.
During regular business hours, contact your local branch.
What you need to know...
You may not know it, but you have round-the-clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of debit card fraud. With this protection, trained analysts are watching for suspicious activity on your behalf 24/7, 365 days a year. When a transaction is not consistent with your usual card activity, you will get a call or text from our Card Processing Center to verify the authenticity of the transaction.
Fraud is serious business, and can hit anytime. That is why we are always on guard to detect and prevent fraud from happening to you.
- It is important that Midwest Bank have your current phone numbers on file so you can be reached by Fraud Prevention Services in the event that suspicious or out of the ordinary card activity is recognized on your account.
- If you will be traveling internationally or outside of your normal geographic area, contact us first and we will make sure your card is working for you while you travel.
- If you ever get a call from our Card Processing Center, know that they are doing their job to prevent potential fraudulent use of your debit card.
Our Card Processing Center will NEVER ask for the following information:
- Your full card number
- The expiration date on your card
- Your card's PIN number
- The CVC code on the back of your card
- Your full social security number