ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
We're changing the way you bank
Powerful banking tools that fit your lifestyle.
Midwest Bank mobile banking apps let you access your account on your time.
- Sign in with a touch or a glance with Touch ID® for iPhone® and iPad®, Face ID® for iPhone X, and fingerprint authentication for Android™ phones.
- See your balance by enabling the optional Instant Balance feature.
- Review e-statements and transaction history.
- Transfer money, deposit checks and pay bills
All from the palm of your hand.
How to get started...
- Before you can download our app, you first need to be enrolled in online banking. From your computer, visit the online banking log in box on our homepage and click the link to enroll today. Follow the steps to get your online account set up. Once you have your user ID and password, you're all set to download our app.
Get the app now.
Deposit checks in a snap.
With free mobile check deposit in our app, it’s a snap to deposit checks 24/7. Just pick an account for deposit, take pictures of the front and back of your signed check, verify the amount and submit. That’s all there is to it.
- Standard Daily Deposit Limit (cumulative) is $2,500
- Mobile Deposit Cut-Off time is 4:30pm
- Funds are available on the business day following the day of deposit. If a deposit is made after 4:30pm, the funds are available on the second business day.
- Original checks must be retained for 15 days but no longer than 30 days after deposit.
- All checks MUST be endorsed with your name and "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY".
It's the ultimate in banking convenience.
Pay all of your bills from one place.
Our Online BillPay is a free service offered through Online Banking or in our Mobile App. Once you've added your billers and account information, it's all saved for future payments. Simply log in anytime to pay bills in minutes, on your schedule, without writing checks or visiting multiple biller websites. No more writing checks, no more envelopes, no more stamps, no more trips to the post office.
Start paying bills the smart way.
How to set up an eAlert:
- When logged in to Online Banking, click the "Alerts" link in the top right in the gray bar
- Click Alert Options.
Proceed through by selecting the alert you wish to set up. You can set up as many alerts as you want. Your alerts can be delivered to your email address, mobile phone via text message, to your online banking account, or through the app.
You can also set up push notifications alerts from the app:
To turn on push notifications alerts: login to the app, Manage alerts (or under More, click on Alerts)
Watch this quick video to learn about setting up eAlerts in your Online Banking!
Banking has never been this convenient or this easy! Only you can access your account through TeleBanc with a 4 digit personal identification number (PIN). Simply dial in whenever you'd like, wherever you are, and follow the recorded telephone instructions. If you are unsure of your PIN, please contact you local branch for assistance.
- Check Account Balances
- Review Account Activity
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Make Loan Payments
- Location & Business Hours
Enjoy the convenience of Telebanc, our FREE automated telephone banking service. We are here to make banking easy for you, so our Telebanc is available 24 hours a day. To access Telebanc, dial (800) 963-5463.