ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
We're changing the way you bank by offering you powerful banking tools that fit YOUR lifestyle. From mobile deposits, online bill pay, and managing your debit card - we've got it all right here.
Our mobile app gives you control of your banking 24/7
- Sign in with touch ID or facial recognition on your smart phone or tablet
- Enable the Instant Balance feature to quickly see the balances of your accounts
- Review your e-statements and transaction history
- Easily transfer money, deposit checks, and pay bills
How to get started:
Enroll in online banking first and then you can download our app. From your computer, click to enroll on online banking. Follow the steps to set up your online account. Once you have your user ID and password, you're all set to download our Midwest Bank App.
Your Money in the Palm of your Hands
Deposit Checks in a Snap
You can deposit checks 24/7 with our mobile check deposit feature. Select an account for deposit, take pictures of the front/back of your signed check, verify the amount, and submit. It's that easy.
- Standard daily deposit limit (cumulative) is $2,500
- Mobile deposit cut-off time is 4:30 pm. Funds are available on the business day following the day of deposit. If a deposit is made after 4:30 pm, the funds are available on the second business day.
- Original checks must be retained for 15 days but no longer than 30 days after deposit.
- All checks MUST be endorsed with your name and "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY".
Pay Your Bills All From One Place
Online BillPay is a free service offered through our online banking and on our Mobile App.
Add your billers and account information and save for all future payments. Log in anytime to pay bills in minutes, on your schedule, without writing checks or visiting multiple biller websites.
No more writing checks, envelopes, stamps, or trips to the post office.
Manage Your Debit Card with MyCards
With MyCards on our Mobile App, you can manage your debit card at your fingertips.
- Set spending limits
- Get alerts
- Track spending trends
- Turn your card on/off
- Set travel notes
Log into the mobile app and under the Quick Links you'll find "My cards" where you can easily start managing your debit card.
Easily transfer money from your account at another financial institution into your Midwest Bank account through your Online Banking account. Whether you need to transfer money for a down payment or you're saving for retirement, it's your money and you should be able to move from one account to another when you need it.
To get started, you log into your online banking account and select Transfers to begin.
Set up easy alerts and get text messages about your banking accounts:
- When your account falls below a specified balance
- When a deposit is posted to your account
- When a withdrawal is posted to your account
- Reminders when a loan payment is due
This is a great way for you to monitor your accounts easily from your phone when it's convenient for you. These types of alerts help you manage your account and offer real consumer protection against fraud, ID theft, and against unexpected overdrawn accounts.
Enrollment is easy. Simply log into your Online Banking account on a computer to get started. Set up as many alerts as you want. Alerts can be delivered to your email address, mobile phone via text message, to your online banking account, or through our mobile app.
Access your account information easily through TeleBanc with a 4 digit personal identification number (PIN). You can call (800) 963-5463 and follow the recorded instructions to easily:
- Check account balances
- Review account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Find nearby branch locations and business hours
If you are unsure of your PIN, contact your local branch for help.